See what is new with SQL Prompt 8.1!
New Formatting Options
- Quick switching between styles
- Indent comments consistent with code
- Support a common intending option for
- Format common table expressions (CTEs)
- Moving commas from “end” to “start”
- Place semicolon on new line
- Do not indent
- Merge command formatting options
In the Custom Style screen you can find the new Parenthesis options within Global settings. Simply select the style you want to use from the nine options available.
You can also find parenthesis options available under Schema (DDL) and CTE within Statements settings.